Crowley ISD closely monitors weather forecasts and the changing conditions to ensure the safety of our students, parents and employees.
The official decision as to whether classes will be held will be made by Superintendent Dan Powell.
If school is canceled or delayed, notices will immediately be communicated by the Public Information Officer in the following order:
• District Website (www.crowleyisdtx.org)
• District Mobile App (download the App)
• All-call and email to parents and employees through School Messenger system
• Local news media outlets:
• KDFW Channel 4: www.myfoxdfw.com
• KXAS Channel 5: www.nbcdfw.com
• WFAA Channel 8: www.wfaa.com
• KTVT Channel 11: www.cbsdfw.com
• WBAP 820 AM: www.wbap.com
• KRLD 1080 AM: www.krld.com
Please share this information with anyone who has questions about Crowley ISD’s Inclement Weather Plan. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we monitor the constantly changing, and often hard-to-predict, weather conditions.