REGISTRATION | TUITION/COSTS | SAMPLE CLASSROOMS
Starting in the 2017-18 school year, the mission of the Employee Child Development Center will be to provide high-quality child development for employees of Crowley ISD.
The Employee Child Development Center will be a unique center combining high-quality child development programming with a nurturing and warm environment for young children.
By providing a child development program, CISD will strive to assist its employees in building strong families and a stable workforce.
Where: Jackie Carden Elementary School
Who: Children and grandchildren of CISD employees, age six-weeks to school age
When: Tentative hours of operation will be 6:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and will follow the 187-day teacher calendar
- Only pay for the 187 days that teachers work. No tuition payments for child care during Winter Break, Spring Break or other holidays
- Low student-teacher ratios
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks included at no extra charge
- Grandchildren of CISD employees eligible to attend
- 10 percent sibling discount for families with more than one child enrolled at the center
How to Apply
Click on the following link: Register your child in the Employee Child Development Center
- Registration for the 2017-18 school year opened at 8 a.m. April 3, 2017.
- Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If space is not available, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 (per family) will be required to submit an application.
Crowley ISD Employee Child Development Center Director