The mission of the Crowley ISD Employee Child Development Center is to provide a high-quality child care program for the employees of Crowley Independent School District.
The Employee Child Development Center is a unique child care option that combines high-quality age appropriate instruction and a nurturing environment for young children.
By providing a child development program, CISD strives to assist its employees in building strong families and a stable workforce.
Where: Jackie Carden Elementary School
Who: Children and grandchildren of CISD employees, age six-weeks to school age When: Hours of operation will be 6:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Friday). It will follow the 187-day teacher calendar
• Only pay for the 187 days that teachers work. No tuition payments for child care during Winter Break, Spring Break or other holidays
• Low student-teacher ratios
• Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks included at no extra charge
• Grandchildren of CISD employees eligible to attend
• 10 percent sibling discount for families with more than one child enrolled at the center
• Now accepting child care subsidies (Child Care Management Services)
How to Apply
• Registration for the 2018-19 school year is now open and will close on April 20 at 11:59 a.m. • Parents will be notified of acceptance via email by the week of May 11, 2018.
• Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• If space is not available, your child will be placed on a waiting list.
• A non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 (per family) will be required to submit an application.
• Upon your acceptance a recurring $75 fee will payroll deducted until the child enters care. This fee is necessary as it demonstrates a parent's decision to move forward with enrollment and guarantees your child a spot. If your plans change simply email Shawneequa Blount. Any parent that registers and does not authorize the payroll deduction of the recurring $75 fee is placed on our waiting list and can enter care when space is available.
512 Peach Street Crowley, TX 76036 817-297-5800Fax:
Crowley Independent School District is committed to making this web site accessible for all, and we will strive to ensure its accessibility as new technologies and opportunities emerge. If you use assistive technology and have trouble accessing information on our website, please contact the CISD Webmaster at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. When requesting assistance via e-mail, write 'Accessibility' in the subject line. If you are hearing-impaired and use a teletypewriter (TTY), you can contact us at 817-297-5800 (M-F, 8am-5pm) for assistance. Every reasonable attempt will be made to solve your concern. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please include the following when communicating with our office: - a description of your accessibility concern - the format in which you prefer to receive the materials - the web page address of the requested material; and, - the best way to contact you as CISD continues the ongoing process to improve the accessibility of this site. As part of this initiative, we are committed to a regular review of our web pages and we will incorporate improvements to the site, as appropriate, to better serve all users. We welcome your questions and suggestions on ways to improve this site's accessibility. Some documents on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). In order to improve viewing some of these files, the Adobe website provides a free service to convert Acrobat PDF files to other formats, including text and HTML. Adobe's web-based tool will quickly change an Acrobat file into an HTML file or a text file. The online PDF conversion form is available on the Online Conversion Tool for Using Adobe Acrobat PDF. With this tool, users can read PDF files with a screen reader. Adobe and the Trace Research Center also offer a free Acrobat conversion service that converts PDF files to text or HTML format by sending your request via e-mail. You can access this service at the Online Conversion Tool for Using Adobe Acrobat PDF website. Additional information on accessibility programs in Texas is available from the Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities at http://www.governor.state.tx.us/disabilities.